Sunday 16 June 2013

Blogging Every Day in June - Day 16

.

                                             Craft blog every day June

Day 16 - we are now officially on the downhill part of this challenge. Today our challenge is:

Day 16: When you’re not crafting what do you do OR Craft something that celebrates marriage

When I am not crafting - I spend a lot of my time at work. I would love to make crafting my full-time job, but at the same time I wonder if it was my full-time job would I enjoy it as much as I do now? When I am not working, I do like to spend time with my two ragdoll cats. Oh, can I sneak in another kitten photo here? look away or jump a few paragraphs if you don't like cats!


Here is a very tired Utah yesterday - but in case you want to see him awake - here is another one:



Well almost awake....

As you can imagine at the moment a lot of my free time is spent with the cats. We do a lot of playing, chilling and grooming. Ragdoll cats are very sociable cats so they are always where we are.

Right, now to todays card. I am not very good at doing wedding cards. I am not sure why, but I rarely like the finished result. I bought a Cheery Lynn wedding die to try to make it easier, but I just cannot get it to cut properly today either. So I had to rely on one of my decoupage images again - not sure where it is from as I had it cut out already.



The card is made using airforce blue, light slightly marbled grey and white card, I used a Marianne die for the background and attached with a bow and a charm. The word "bryllup" is wedding in Danish.

Hope you all had a good weekend and are ready to tackle the coming week.

2 comments:

  1. cute kittens! My step mum breeds ragdolls, and they really are little fluffballs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh ragdolls? You do know I now need to see pictures of those too lol

    ReplyDelete