Friday 7 June 2013

Blogging Everyday in June - DAY 7


                                     Craft blog every day June
Wow, suddenly Day 7 is upon us - how the first week has flown by. It's been fun and a great way to get m blog started off. Todays challenge is:

Day 7: Tell us ten things that make you happy OR Craft something that has a food theme

Being a "glass always half full" girl it doesn't take a lot to make me happy and the simplest of things make me grateful for my life. The usuals such as Family & friends apply to me too of course. My cats  are very special (we get a new kitten on Wednesday which will make me very happy!) and theymake me happy every day. Crafting makes me happy all the time and if I should occasionally have a bit of an off-day then crafting always helps. Let's see that was 4 of 10 - smiles, travelling, a nice workout, good food   (Oh yes, I really like a nice meal), My duvet & sleep - love snuggling under my duvet and it makes me very happy that I almost always manage a good sleep. Finally I guess I should add nature which often makes me smile and feel happy to be around. Well, I am sure as I publish this post or read other posts I will remember other things - perhaps evev more important things in my life!

Todays card with a food theme has a digital image from Sassy Sheryl. She just draws the cutest images around and you may see more as the month progresses:


You may see some more food-themed cards later as I have just got some new dies I need to try out.

Happy weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Love the card Winnie! I now feel like cake after seeing the image! Cute! I may need to add duvet and sleep to my list! :) x

    ReplyDelete