Saturday 8 June 2013

Blogging Everyday in June - DAY 8


                                     Craft blog every day June
I am "busy" watching the Swedish Royal wedding of Princess Madelaine on my Ipad so this post is going to be brief. Day 8 challenge is:

8: Take a picture of or describe your craft space OR Craft something that has a Christmas theme

Now since I have a "proper" craft room - meaning it is one big (dis)organised mess, I am too ashamed to take a photo of it and post on here, so the Christmas theme it is:


The image is a decopage sheet from CraftsUPrint.

Now I am always late with some of my Christmas cards so I found this digi stamp - which translated says - sorry I am late - so that is for all the cards which can be sent in January!!


Hope you are all having a great weekend - now back to my wedding - they must be done with the family photos by now...

2 comments:

  1. Ohh love the cards and I am not even going to say i am jealous of your craft room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Winnie! I know its June and pretty early for Christmas but love these!

    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete