Sunday 9 June 2013

Blogging Everyday in June - DAY 9

                                     Craft blog every day June

Challege for day 9 is:

9: Tell us who your favourite crafter, doesn’t have to be anyone famous , just sing their praises OR Craft something for a male recipient

I think I am coming down with a cold as I have been feeling lousy all day. Therefore just a quick card for todays post.


The image on the card is from Debbi Moore's Sportz Starz CD. It is always a handy CD to go to for an image for a male card. I choose one of the decoupage sheets on the CD as I relax while I cut out and stick together the image. I don't know anyone who fishes, so this is for the stockpile.

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I do admire you for being able to sit still and cut out. I cant sit still that long

    ReplyDelete