Monday 17 June 2013

Blogging Every Day in June - Day 17


                                              Craft blog every day June
Day 17: Tell us how to do something, can be a craft technique that’s as old as the hills but your take on it OR Craft something that has the colour red in it

Runningout of time today, so I won't have time to go for the double, and I have found a previously made card to fit the challenge of having the colour red in it.



I made this card on of of our girlie caed weekends.

Card recipe:
Image - got this stamped emossed image from one of my friends so not sure where it is from. It is coloured with Promarkers.
Die: Sizzix Happy Birthday die and ovals are Spellbinders. Corners are Sizzix I think, and I made some white stitches on them.

Sort post today, hopefully I will be more "talkative" tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. ohhhhhh I love the Happy Birthday die, not seen that one

    ReplyDelete