Tuesday 4 June 2013

Blogging Everyday in June - DAY 4


                                     Craft blog every day June

DAY 4 the challenge is:

Day 4: What is your craft/s? What is it about this craft/s that floats your boat so much OR Craft something that has a flower theme         

I love to do many different kinds of craft, but my favorite is cardmaking - well at the moment anyway! l love crafting as it is my way of relaxing after a long day at work, or at the weekends. When I craft I forget everything around me and am completely absorbed in what I am crafting - the hours fly and I have a lot of fun.

As for the card with a flower theme - hope below meets the brief?      


Card recipe:
Image:               Lilli of the Valley die cut
Papers:              Free papers from magazine
Sentiment:         Not sure
Die:                    Spellbinder 
Other:                Flowers, pearls and butterflies from stash

Hope you will all have a fun day!

4 comments:

  1. Love the card, Winnie! The image is soo sweet! Great colour combination too! Great post!

    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Such lovely colours too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful card, love the image and the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, a gorgeous image
    xx

    ReplyDelete