Saturday 1 June 2013

Blogging Everyday in June - DAY 2


                                     Craft blog every day June


Day 2 and still going strong - lol! Thank you for the comments for my Day 1 entry.

So for DAY 2 the challenge set is:

Day 2: Tell us all about your favourite craft gadget and why it’s just the bees knees OR Craft something that has a summer theme

Well, I have several favorite craft gadgets, so which one do I choose? 
My all-time favorite is my Rotatrim paper trimmer. It has been an excellent and trusty companion for many years now. However I also love my craft robo and recently like many others I have an addiction to dies! The Rotatrim trimmer is really good as it has very clear measurements on it and the blade is still cutting well after 10 years or more.

Having spent a second day in the garden clearing up and filling our rented skip, I haven't managed the double today. 

Hope everyone has had a great day too.


2 comments:

  1. I didn't manage the double either today......oh well, there's always tomorrow!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! It's great to see what favourite tools and equipment craters love using! Looking forward to tomorrow post! :)

    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete