Saturday 1 June 2013

Blogging Everyday in June - DAY 3


                                     Craft blog every day June


DAY 3 the challenge is:

Day 3: Describe yourself in 5 words OR Craft something in the colour blue

5 words: creative, fun, adventurous, kind, optimist. 
Short and clear - or perhaps not. You can read into each of those what you like.....

Now to my blue card as I decided to go for the double again today:


Card recipe:
Image:                Debbi Moore - Shabby Chic Haberdashery CD
Papers:               Debbi Moore - Shabby Chic Haberdashery CD
Sentiment:          Not sure where I got the frame from. 
Die:                     Numbers cut with number template from Staples   
Other:                 Pearls from stash

Thanks for checking out my blog - Hope you have all had a great day!
                               

3 comments:

  1. Just said to someone else that now that I have done my 5 words I can think of loads....and again I see yours and think ohh I'm some of those too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great words here Winnie! And great card! Love the embellishments and the blue and gold combination too!

    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great words Winnie and the card is fabulous!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete