The rules are quite simple:
The rules are quite simple:
- No strict rules is the first rule.
- If you miss a day its up to you if you want to skip it or catch up.
- There will be a linkup option at the bottom of my post each day so your welcome to leave your links for others to have a good nosey at too.
- It would be rather lovely if you include the Craft everyday in June button ( below). Up to you if you want to add it to your sidebar or at the end of each post.
- The topics have been added.….. You will see there are two options. The first one is to prompt you if your in a wordy mood. Most are craft themed but its up to you if you answer them in craft or non-craft mode. The second is if you want to make something. Both options are just prompts so there is no right or wrong way. It would be nice if your posts are new ones as the idea is to get us back in love with blogging but if your having an argument with time you can always link up an old post as long as it fits that days prompts.
- Most importantly ….have fun with it.
Day 1: Tell us all about how you got into crafting OR Craft something that is pink
Day 2: Tell us all about your favourite craft gadget and why it’s just the bees knees OR Craft something that has a summer theme
Day 3: Describe yourself in 5 words OR Craft something in the colour blue
Day 4: What is your craft/s? What is it about this craft/s that floats your boat so much OR Craft something that has a flower theme
Day 5: What’s your favourite quote and why you love it OR Craft something that has the colour green in it
Day 6: Tell us how you/where you get your inspiration OR Craft something with an autumn theme
Day 7: Tell us ten things that make you happy OR Craft something that has a food theme
Day 8: Take a picture of or describe your craft space OR Craft something that has a Christmas theme
Day 9: Tell us who your favourite crafter, doesn’t have to be anyone famous , just sing their praises OR Craft something for a male recipient
Day 10: Have a rant; go on get it off your chest OR Craft something that has the colour purple in it
Day 11: Dish the dirt on your biggest craft spend OR Craft something for a child recpient
Day 12: What’s your favourite medium to work with OR Craft something with a sporty theme
Day 13: What do you want to learn to do? Can be crafty or non-crafty OR Craft something that has stripes
Day 14: Name your favourite smell, taste, view, sound and texture OR Craft something that has a music theme
Day 15: A day in your crafting life. Can be just words, words and pictures or just pictures OR Craft something that celebrates love
Day 16: When you’re not crafting what do you do OR Craft something that celebrates marriage
Day 17: Tell us how to do something, can be a craft technique that’s as old as the hills but your take on it OR Craft something that has the colour red in it
Day 18: Crafting muck ups, tell us how you got round them OR Craft something that dots
Day 19: A snap shot of your day. Can be words, words and picture or just a picture OR Craft something that has a lacy theme
Day 20: If you had to be a colour what colour would you be and why OR Craft something in monochrome
Day 21: Describe your perfect afternoon OR Craft something that has an animal theme
Day 22: Which crafting season is your favourite and why OR Craft something that has silver on it
Day 23: Tell us about something you’re struggling with OR Craft something to give to an Auntie
Day 24: You’re crafting wish list OR Craft something that celebrates a birthday
Day 25: What advice would you give to a newbie crafter OR Craft something that has the colour orange on it
Day 26: What do you wish you were good at OR Craft something that has a spring theme
Day 27: 3 of your best ever projects OR Craft something that’s all white
Day 28: If you had 3 wishes what would they be OR Craft something Craft something to celebrate a new home
Day 29: If you could start your crafting life all over again what would you differently OR Craft something that has a beach theme
Day 30: What does crafting mean to you OR Craft something that has an age theme
Post a Comment